Monday, February 12, 2007


Brazilian Rosewood / Carter Redwood Drifter

This guitar is my small "take anywhere" model. It is loosely based on a Martin 00 size and this particular guitar is going to be Brazilian Rosewood coupled with a 4A redwood top that came from the Carter stash cut in the mid 90's. These redwood tops have tremendous tap tone and are very stiff. This guitar will be appointed with ebony bindings and b/w/b purflings throughout.

This will make a very nice instument for recording, traveling or fingerpicking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brock, I've been getting into 00-size guitars lately. I'll be very interested to see how this one turns out.

Dave

Brock Poling said...

Thanks Dave.

I will make sure you get a chance to see it before the show.

:-)
Brock.

Anonymous said...

The wood combination-Braz and Redwood--should make this a very articulate and responsive little guitar. I'm looking forward to it.

Dave